Quality Analyses and Superior Service
The fair value reporting standards and applications continue to evolve. Valuations are increasingly being scrutinized by shareholders, auditors and regulatory bodies. In many cases, independent fair valuations are required in order to obtain audited financial statements and meet the increasing scrutiny from regulators and investors.
MPI helps financial managers satisfy fair value reporting requirements successfully and in a timely manner. Our financial reporting valuation services include:
MPI delivers a high quality product at the right price point. They are incredibly responsive and always accessible. - MPI Client
- Purchase Price Allocations (ASC 805)
- Impairment Testing – Step Zero/Step One/Step Two (ASC 350)
- Equity-Based Incentive Compensation (ASC 718)
- Intangible Asset Valuation
- Portfolio Valuation Services (ASC 820)
- Early Stage Company Valuations
- Complex Capital Structure Valuations
- Fair Value Measurements for Financial Assets and Liabilities
- Employee Stock Options and Restricted Stock
- Restricted and Unregistered Securities Issued in M&A Transactions
- Real Estate and Other Fixed Asset Appraisals (via affiliates)
- Fresh Start Accounting (SOP 90-7)
- Stock Option Valuation
- Phantom Stock Valuation
- V-SARs Valuation
Our experienced valuation professionals work with CFOs, corporate controllers, and other financial managers of both publicly traded and privately held companies to ensure compliance with evolving financial reporting valuation standards.
For more information on the financial reporting valuation services provided by MPI, please contact Joseph Hassan.