| || |
Mark E. Lingerfield, ASA
Senior Vice President
| || |
|Mark is a Senior Vice President at MPI and is based in the firm’s Princeton office. He is responsible for client service and business development strategies in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Since joining MPI, Mark has determined the value of closely held securities of companies for a variety of purposes, including estate and gift taxes, income taxes, fairness opinions, stock purchase plans, buy-sell agreements, ownership succession, Employee Stock Ownership Plans, corporate and shareholder planning and S corporation conversions. Mark has extensive experience in many industries including professional sports franchises, beer and alcohol distributors, pharmaceutical manufacturers, newspaper companies, among many other industries. The valuation analyses and reports prepared by Mark have been used for presentations to management, directors and stockholders of client companies, as well as to attorneys, accountants and bank trust representatives. Mark is a member of the Board of Directors of Management Planning, Inc. and MPI Securities, Inc. He has also appeared as an expert witness in business valuation court proceedings.|
| || |
- Rider University - M.B.A.
- The College of New Jersey - B.S.
- American Society of Appraisers - Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Business Valuation
- Completed American Society of Appraisers Principles of Business Valuation Courses I, II, III and IV and Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) Course.
- Member - The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Member – Various Estate Planning Councils in NJ, PA and DE
| || || || |